History of Our Parish - List of Parish Priests PDF Print
History of Our Parish
Celebrating the First Divine Liturgy
Building the First Church
Growth In The Church Community
World War II Involvement and Post War Growth
Building the Hellenic Center
Building the Present Church on South Grande Avenue
Growth in the New Church, Tragedy, and Recovery
The 80s and 90s
Conclusion
List of Chanters, Choir Director, Organists, and Sunday School Directors
List of Parish Council Presidents
List of Parish Priests
Closing Remarks
All Pages

Next are listed the priests who have served and are serving our Church Community over the years from its inception.

Rev. Agathangelos Petroploulos (1923 – 1925)

Rev. Peter Manoliades (1925 – 1926)

Rev. Jerotheos Stavrou (1926 – 1936)

Rev.Vasilios Vryniotis (1936 – 1939)

Rev. Dr. Jaochim Malachias (1939 – 1942)

Rev. Nikiforas Maximos (1942 – 1945)

Rev. John Zanetos (1945 – 1949)

Rev. Nicholas Vamvakos (1949 – 1950)

Rev. Athanasios Chamberas (1950 – 1963)

Rev. Athanasios Rizos (1963 – 1967)

Rev. Nicholas Soteropoulos (1967 -1970)

Rev. Steven Sarigianis (1970 - 1999)

Rev. Nicholas Pastrikos (1999 - 2011)

Rev. Gregory Patsis (2011 - 2016)

Rev. Joseph Collins (2016 - current)